[Sportsandrec] Blind friendly exercises/stretches to help with sciatic nerve pain?

Jessica Reed jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 21:30:00 UTC 2018

First, congratulations on your pregnancy! How exciting, when are you due? I know the exact pain you’re speaking of because this happen often with my daughter. Two things, if you put a bag of peas frozen right where the baby is sitting he or she will quickly move. Basically, I was told by my doctors that babies like to stay where it’s warm. Placing a frozen bag was ice or what not isn’t exactly pleasant for you, but it’s worse than the agony of sciatic nerve pain. Secondly, lie on your back and do like a reverse Superman, let me know if I need to explain further. Good luck.🍀

Sorry about the typos, dictating from my phone quickly and wanted to respond.
Sent from my iPhone