[SportsandRec] Memoirs

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 15:21:05 UTC 2021

Rahul,

I just reread your message and saw that you said you can't run on a treadmill at 6km an hour for longer than 7 minutes. Depending upon the incline of the treadmill and a few other factors, that's a completely reasonable starting place. My treadmill, for instance, has a significant built-in incline, so 4km is comfortable, 5km is difficult after a few minutes, and 6 would feel just awful. Those same speeds aren't a problem for me on level ground. You might Google the model number of your treadmill to read about any inherent inclines or other features that could be adding to the difficulty.

Sanho

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/sportsandrec_nfbnet.org/sanho817%40