[stylist] Can you help me with this sentence

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sun Nov 2 04:49:25 UTC 2008

dear Angela,
unfortunately some sentences have to be mouthfuls.  the "which is
available to the general student population" probably can become its
own sentence, and that alone will help this one.  only thing I can
see to do unless you move some definitions to short declarative
sentences before.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS