[stylist] Section of story

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Sun Nov 16 02:15:43 UTC 2008

A few things, RJ.
A few too many commas,
You mean "adopted mother?"
Perhaps you should explain that Luis is the Foxs' grandson when you first
bring up the relationship.
Too many retrogressions. You start on the bus, I assume, then you go back to
a conversation with Barbara, then you go to an apology Luis gave Jacqueline
for an argument we don't know anything about, then you go back again to when
Luis's friend was dying of cancer. It's a hell of an interesting story, RJ,
good plot, but you need to smooth it out.