[stylist] Writers' Division Web Site Now Working

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 29 04:50:53 UTC 2008

Good evening everyone,

    The subject line says it all. It took a few days. some research,and my
procuring a new FTP client to aid in fixing the include problems on the
Writers' Division Web Site. I'm pleased to let everyone know everything
works as it did prior to the server upgrade. Those of us who use PHP for
programming site components didn't see this problem coming so were unable to
take evasive action to prevent this from happening in advance of it's
occurrence.

    If anyone finds bad links or has any trouble accessing site content
please let me know so I can fix them before we leave on Friday for our state
convention. Now Dr. Pete is signing off for the night before tackling the
next patient.

Peter Donahue

"Given a chance to dream it can be done.
The promise of tomorrow is real.
Children of Spaceship Earth the future belongs to us all."
Flying for Me,
John Denver