[stylist] Tragic endings?

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 7 20:11:24 UTC 2009

Hi Tami,
Thanks for the feed back. I will try to make the ending as natural as
possible, which is why a good ending is not really possible. There
will be a sequal though. I've got so many discarted ideas left over
from Demon Decendants. They were just cluttering the plot too much but
I want to explore them further. In fact I'm planning to go on to 'a
deafblind girl' as a first book when I've finished rewriting 'demons'
because some of the ideas that just keep trying to get back in were
origninally from that book. It might make things easier.  The 3rd book
is called 'Venom removers'. Since I haven't even started that book yet
I've no idea how it will turn out.

I don't like 'happy ever after' endings much. Although there was one
book. The sequal to naughts and crosses by M Blackman that quite
disturbed me. The mother ends getting really depressed and killing her
baby. Now this is going to the oposite extreme. I think only
characters who are well defined as villians should be in the buisness
of knocking off their offsprings.

Helene.