[stylist] What comes first?...the story or the call forsubmission

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Thu Jan 29 04:48:19 UTC 2009

HI Amy,I'm glad you joined the list. I've been meaning to tell you that the
information gleaned from your article you submitted for S&S about bringing
readers to their senses has helped to markedly improve my writing. The
sensory details add more shape and color to the characters and their
surroundings as well as the reactions to their dialog and ideas. I've been
meaning to make these comments to you, now I'm doing it publicly.

Shelley J. Alongi
Your Lifelong Pampered Chef Consultant With Bells On!
Home Office: (714)869-3207
Prepare tasty meals with eas and at $2.00 a serving from the pampered Chef
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/shellbellskit
**
To read essays on my journey through Metrolink 111 or other interests click
on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated Dec 7, 2008