[stylist] What comes first?...the story or the call for submission

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Thu Jan 29 04:52:02 UTC 2009

Sorry guys I forgot to change the subject line in my last post to the list.
anyway, I spontaneously create and worry about publishing later. Since I'm
supposed to be working on my own web site I won't have much of a problem
publishing; selling that might be another story. But as long as I have a day
job I'll keep writing and letting people read my work. If you've ever heard
of NANOWRIMO National Novel Writing Month it's a project where you write
fifty thousand words in a month from beginning to end then edit later it's a
principal I work with, writing ideas for stories and then editing later. I'm
amazed at how my stories create themselves and how some ideas find their
ways into other stories. But they would have never found themselves anywhere
if I simply hadn't taken time to write them.
Shelley J. Alongi
Your Lifelong Pampered Chef Consultant With Bells On!
Home Office: (714)869-3207
Prepare tasty meals with eas and at $2.00 a serving from the pampered Chef
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/shellbellskit
**
Read the latest Metrolink essay The Planter by the Railroad Tracks
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smreadtitle.cgi?action=display&file=newtitles/AlongiSJ-Metrolink111ThePlanterByThe.htm
**
To read essays on my journey through Metrolink 111 or other interests click
on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated Dec 7, 2008