[stylist] Member has question

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Sun May 24 15:23:36 UTC 2009

The best suggestion I have is for him to go to Writersmarket.com and
subscribe to this list if he wants a copy of magazine listings. There's the
duotrope digest weekly as well that lists markets and has links to
guidelines.
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
To read essays on my journey through Metrolink 111 or other interests click
on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated May 9, 2009