[stylist] DBG (chapter 4)

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 7 20:41:14 UTC 2009

Hi Laura,
By a period, do you mean full stop?
I don't think lack of punctuation is a british thing, just that it
isn't really my strong point and neither is spelling but my spell
check picks out most of the misspelt words unless they have
alternative meanings. Which is probably why it didn't pick out
'lounge' as that's also a word.

Yes, Nazdonia is mostly desert lanscape.

Liza has one working eye. The other had a detached retina so she is
completely blind in that eye. Would I use eyes or eye in this case?

Ok, I'll use rescue then.

Thanks for going over it for me.

Helene