[stylist] DBG 7 (completely new chapter)

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Thu Sep 17 13:32:03 UTC 2009

As of right now it's just confusing.  You're the author.  You're presenting
your story and characters.  Take some time with it.  Do a lot of copying and
pasting.  Here's what I've done in the past when I have to do a heavy edit.
Copy and paste the manuscript into another document.  Name that document
worksheet followed by the name of the book.  This way, if it gets too messed
up you still have the original to revert to.  JB