[stylist] [stylist:Off topic] differances between sex of children (was DBG 7)

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Thu Sep 17 21:33:13 UTC 2009

As in all things, there is a range of physical and personality
characteristics that we call male and female.   Some children exhibit marked gender
preferences right from the beginning, such as wanting to play with dolls for
girls.   Some boys might play with dolls, given a GI Joe, or a doll they can
call by a boy's name, but put the same children in front of a construction
site, and the boys gaze in rapt delight, and the girls turn away to play with
their Polly Pockets.   I've got seven grand daughters and two grand sons, and
believe me, there is a difference.   Maybe the difference isn't in what
they look like, but it's there okay.
Lori