[stylist] FLM Comments

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Wed Sep 23 06:00:21 UTC 2009

Hello Helene, Everyone has their own preferences for reading. Thanks for
going out on a limb and sending your stuff to us. I do read your work though
I don't always comment. Keep writing. You have a great gift for story
telling.
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
NFBWD "Slate and Style" editor
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org

**
To read essays on my journey through the Chatsworth train accident,
Metrolink 111 or other interests click on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated September 13, 2009