[stylist] Critiques and Writing Prompts- from the Division President

Priscilla McKinley priscilla.mckinley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 04:31:32 UTC 2010

Thank goodness the voice of reason (Robert) has spoken.  While I am a
silent voice, at least on this list, I would hate to see a person not
contribute writing because of the personal views of others.  A message
from the author stating that the language is strong, I believe, is
sufficient.  If readers (list members) don't like particular topics,
they can delete the messages.    If writing lists decide to restrict
one genre of writing because a few don't care for the content, then do
they decide to restrict others?

Thanks again, Robert, for being a strong voice of reason. *smile*

Priscilla