[stylist] Comments on Short Story

Neil Butters neil.butters at sympatico.ca
Fri May 7 14:35:39 UTC 2010

Hi Dave and All,

Thanks for the comments, Dave. I will make many changes. However, I think
you missed the point of the title. So, for you and anybody else that may be
puzzled, here is an explanation: I meant humor as the old medical term for
one of the bodily fluids, I.e., red humor or blood. I think, as such, it
fits. Besides, it corresponds with the theme of things not necessarily being
what you think.

Thanks again,

Neil