[stylist] Accessible electric stoves?

PAUL BAVER pebaver at verizon.net
Tue May 25 10:36:49 UTC 2010

Good morning Donna thank you very much for your very necessary and useful
constructive criticism . There is no doubt that my
grammar/punctuation/sentence structure and understanding of the English
language needs work. I do appreciate your advice and will look into your
recommendations. Thank you very much, Paul E Baver.