[stylist] synopsis

loristay loristay at aol.com
Sun Nov 14 02:07:17 UTC 2010

I'm not sure of the wisdom of giving us an entire scene rather than a summary of the plot.
But if you are intent on leaving it that way, I'd get rid of the word "suddenly."  Maybe just, "A hauntingly familiar voice said,..."
Also the time line is a bit skewed, mentioning Jen's school year after Pessi's mother's death when it is the opposite in the story.  But that's just my take.
Lori