[stylist] NFB files civil rights complaint against Penn State

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Wed Nov 24 18:03:53 UTC 2010

If our government thinks nothing of molesting us at airports, hiring people
with questionable histories concerning pedofilia to perform these
interrogations and now trying to press charges against those who rebel
against this invasion of privacy, what makes you think they give a dam for
the dangers of quiet cars and the blind?  The truth is the government
doesn't give a dam  about you, your needs as a person or those who were born
inferior to the rulers.  Judith