[stylist] synopsis

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Oct 19 18:50:51 UTC 2010

This is the idea I was thinking of though for ordering things.  Has Jennifer
even bonded with her foster family?  If not, you could just say something
about her feeling out of place in the world and leave Randy out and Sheila
out.
This attempt was much better than the first.
Barbara

Yesterday is
A path well-trod,
A familiar lane