[stylist] Songwriting

Marion Gwizdala, M.S. marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Tue Sep 7 16:22:10 UTC 2010

Brad,
    Thanks a bunch for saving me all of this thought and writing! (smile)
This is pretty much the same advice I would have offered. the only exception
is that I don't write my chords above the lyrics; rather, I write them
within them using braces "{}" where the chord changes appear. I believe
there are MIDI instruments and software that will actually make printed
music from the instrument. Perhaps that's a question to be asked on the
Performing Arts list. I am sure Kevin Reeves or Cameron Strife can answer
that for us!

Fraternally yours,
Marion