[stylist] The Voices of Angels

Marion Gwizdala, M.S. marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Sat Sep 11 01:12:42 UTC 2010

Dear All,
    I'm not sure if attachments are acceptable on this list, as some lists do not allow them. Please let me know whether or not they are allowed and I will refrain from sending any others!
    As I mentioned in my "Re-Introduction" message, my writing interests include such topics as metaphysics, psychology, and issues of guide dog use. Attached is a piece I wrote some time ago and recently re-visited, making several edits as my writing skill has improved since its first draft. I promised one lister who contacted me off-list about her interests in metaphysics and I promised her this offering. I thought others might enjoy it, as well! Any constructive criticism is gratefully and gracefully accepted!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala