[stylist] Tate Publishing

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Apr 25 14:19:47 UTC 2011

Hi Judith,
Yes, first-time authors contact publishers at their own peril; either they
are legit and don't deal directly with writers or they are out for a fast
buck like this one. I've mentioned before on this list, but I think it bears
repeating, that unless you're going to do self-publishing, you need to find
an agent. Bookshare has  a copy of the 2009 Guide to Literary Agents, which
although it is a bit old, at least is a good place to start.
Donna