[stylist] oops... The fruitcake poem

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Wed Dec 7 16:18:16 UTC 2011

Thank you Brad...  of course the giveaway is  freezer burn...  I'm happy I
could bring a smile..
Myrna

In a message dated 12/7/2011 10:16:55 A.M. Central Standard Time,
lists at braddunsemusic.com writes:

That was  cute and funny. The gift that keeps on
giving, year after year after year  after year.

Brad

On 12/6/2011  08:56 AM  KajunCutie926 at aol.com said...
>The Fruitcake's Lament
>
>I  write this to you, a  fruitcake's lament
>But to gain pity is not  my intent.
>I must protest all  this bashing goop...
>Oh who  am I kidding?  So here's the scoop!
>I am  just some  over-baked batter
>Laced with sweetness like that matters   ...
>Rich and dark with pecan crunchies,
>Chewy and gooey.. got  the  munchies?
>Look...even I would pass me by
>But that  brandy glaze...mmmm oh  my!
><Rollin my eyes> That is such  tripe
>So please don't buy into  holiday hype!
>I'm really no  more than decorated brick
>Could sink a ship..  now that's a  trick!
>I am the gift that gives and gives and gives
>And I   know where EVERYONE lives!
>So pay no mind to my molasses  tears,
>I'll be  around a few more years.
>And when my  recycling days are through
>Just  remember what fruitcake did not  do for   you!
>http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/lists%40braddunsemusic
.com

Brad  Dunsé

"This world is but a canvas to our imaginations."  --Unknown

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse

Writers  Division web site: