[stylist] Christmas writing Myrna scrooge poem

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Sat Dec 10 20:49:01 UTC 2011

Hi Myrna

I liked this letter.  It was short yet colorful.  I like wiring up your
badge with a light.  I like online much better than in line too.  Is
there a reason for ... throughout the letter.  Visually this is fine,
but with my screen reader after hearing ... a few times I tend to cursor
down and may miss something.  The periods may be important and I will be
able to enjoy them in the new year as I will be starting to learn
Braille.  Of course I will need a Braille display too.  Maybe next
christmas.
Brenda