[stylist] Christmas Assignment: Dear Mr. Claus (Slightly suggestive, one minor explitive)

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Sat Dec 10 22:17:08 UTC 2011

Brenda

You're probably right on that, but I think that
is the songwriter in me trying to reach as many
audiences as possible in one swoop hahaha. Very
honestly I didn't  think anything on this until I
opened up a Word doc, wrote Dear Mr. Claus, and
just let come out what came out, with  a couple
grammar checks after. Glad you enjoyed it.

Brad

On 12/10/2011  02:59 PM Brenda said...