[stylist] Check out my new blog

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 18 20:12:57 UTC 2011

Donna,

Thank you for posting more information.  My intention has to been to
have others participate in the discussion so we can spread our message.

Actually, the response to this blog has been positive.  I have had great
feedback, and so far everyone has only seen a positive slant to this
blog.

Thanks for your feedback and support.

Bridgit

Message: 1