[stylist] Off-Topic Discussions

PAUL BAVER pebaver at verizon.net
Tue Jun 7 16:26:56 UTC 2011

Hello Neil I am in full agreement with you, I also joined to learn, and to
read some of the very great information that this organization should, and
does offer. Neil you and I will be getting in a lot of trouble, commenting
this way, because there seams to be a control factor, by some members that
always seam to have there own agendas, or rag to chew on, I have no answer
why, but I guess with any organization  , or group, that's a problem that we
all will be forced to deal with. Thank you Neil for a very concerned
observation. Paul E Baver