[stylist] Canes and Dogs

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Thu May 12 12:33:50 UTC 2011

Bridget, I'm not against dog users or a blind person taking their dog
anywhere they choose.  If you read my email last night I said that I stand
corrected.  I never had a problem taking a cane on a plane, but that was
before the TSA decided they had the right to molest babies so that they
could acccompany their parents' on a flight.  Bridget, lets not get off on
the TSA, but there are lots of things that are going on in this world that
lots of people could say are bigotted towards one group or another.  I've
had to deal with a lot of them.  Judith