[stylist] Invitation to write

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 00:34:29 UTC 2011

I agree, except when we copy and paste into the body of an email, it
loses formatting so it becomes difficult to comment on specific
paragraphs at times, and structure in general.

Still, we can comment on content and style, which, at the end of the
day, is what we writers care the most about!  *smile*

Perhaps we should do both, if possible, so those who can not access
attachments still have an opportunity to read and provide any
commentary, but those who prefer attachments can have them.

Bridgit

Message: 5