[stylist] Seeking help for a project

The Crowd the_crowd at cox.net
Sun May 22 17:46:51 UTC 2011

    Hello,

The book I am working on is a sequel to an RPG (roleplaying game) I
developed several years ago.  The game was a MUSH(multi-user shared
halucination), text adventure world  with an original theme and adult
content.

I am updating the game, changing the website and am looking for a few
creative open-minded people to help.  To make the game, site and book
cohesive I will be casting certain roles to other writers to showcase on the
website.

If you have no experience with RPGs I will train you to help with grid/world
work since the game needs renovating to corespond with the time-frame of the
book.

I also need to transfer information from one site to another.

If you are interested in more information then send an email to
the_crowd at cox.net. Please add if you've ever worked or played on a
MUD/MUX/MUSH before.

Thanks,
Atty