[stylist] Seeking New Editor for "Slate & Style"

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu May 26 14:35:50 UTC 2011

Dear Writers' Division membership and STYLIST

We are seeking a managing editor for our Division's quarterly newsletter,
"Slate & Style." Bridgit Pollpeter is needing to attend to the increasing
complexities of developing her career and must ease up on some of her many
responsibilities. (She will complete the present issue that she had
started.) (We will miss her.)

If you are interested, please write or call (402-660-1743). I will need to
have you provide me with an accounting of related experience in editing
and/or writing. For the right person, this is a very exciting opportunity;
re-create this magazine to fit the mission of the Writers' division and make
it your creative contribution to "changing what it means to be blind."

Robert Leslie Newman

President, Omaha Chapter NFB

President, NFB Writers' Division

Division Website