[stylist] The Dark rewrite 1

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Mon Oct 24 00:50:05 UTC 2011

Hadley School has a course on punctuation which oddly enough, the
assignment I'm on deals with it :). For instance...  "How do you do
quotes?" asked Eve. Or Brad said, "Eve from the Stylist discussion
group had asked, 'How do you do quotes?'" Anyway it is a very good
basic course.

Brad

On 10/23/2011  05:43 PM Eve Sanchez said...