[stylist] Writing exercise

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Tue Sep 20 15:29:51 UTC 2011

Brad -

This was an exceptionally good piece of writing. Bloody brilliant, I might
say if I were British. After our discussion on this list a few weeks ago
(following Bridgit's blog post and several folks, including yourself,
posting thoughts about his phenomenon of the spectrum of responses)I wrote
something myself, but it explored more the blind person's reaction, or lack
of reaction, to the ignorisms that sighted people inevitably throw at us. I
hadn't thought about it from the perspective you did, and I thoroughly
enjoyed doing so. Thanks for sharing.

chris

PS - interestingly, I didn't receive your post, at least not yet, but I'm
responding to Jim's response to it.