[stylist] Sharing lesson and Chris Kuell

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 20:23:24 UTC 2012

While reading Eve's post, it occurred to me that most of us will have
various holiday plans, so let's extend the writing exercise about fan
fiction through January. We can have until February first now to post
something if we choose to participate. I know this gives me more time to
reflect upon the prompt.

FYI, Kurt Vonnegut is one of the top literary writers in the known
world. He taught at the University of Iowa Writers Workshop, which has
one of the, if not thee, leading creative writing programs in the
nation, and he lectured at Harvard for the English department. Three of
his best known novels are Cat's Cradle, Breakfast of Champions  and
Slaughterhouse- 5. Vonnegut also has been widely published for short
stories and essays.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: