[stylist] Lynda's Christmas poem - interesting!

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Wed Dec 26 19:21:20 UTC 2012

Lynda & Robert,
Kudos to both of you on the acrostics! The crossword puzzle idea reminded me
of a Braille word puzzle magazine I used to get through NLS called
Conundrum. It was from England. Anyway, some of the puzzles would have words
within a grid of letters -- they could be horizontal, vertical or diagonal.
There would be some sort of hint to get you going like "how many names of
continents can you find in this?" I'm terrible at puzzles, but to my delight
I was able to get some of it.
Donna