[stylist] Word 2010 question

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Sun Feb 19 01:10:03 UTC 2012

Brad,

I have Word 2010, and mine doesn't do that. I hit enter twice for a new
paragraph. If I hit enter once, it auto indents and starts a new paragraph,
but I like a blank line between paragraphs (for audible editing) so I hit
enter twice. When my wife has looked over my work (I always have a sighty
check my formatting, as Word is known to do bizarre things at times) she
says it looks good. Maybe I'm actually getting 2 blank lines, but I don't
believe so. And sorry, I didn't do any adjustments--I just use Word out of
the box. Maybe Bridgit's hubby, who is a computer guy, can offer help.

chris