[stylist] Word 2010 question

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Sun Feb 19 01:55:09 UTC 2012

Chris,

Thanks. I checked on another list just for
computer issues and someone mentioned CTRL L as a
hotkey to set it to one line spacing, but
according to everything else that left justifies,
and yet somehow it seems to have worked,or I
inknowingly did something else. At any rate, I'm
in the know for now it appears, even though I don't know how I am 'grin'.

Brad

On 2/18/2012  07:10 PM Chris Kuell said...