[stylist] Reading audio books

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Sat Jan 7 15:40:19 UTC 2012

Donna said:
"...something from Learning Ally, but their new download manager isn't entirely
accessible with Jaws -- you can use it, if someone tells you the tricks, but
I think it's really bogus that they couldn't make something that really
works."

It never ceases to amaze me how some blind and
visually impaired entities can totally miss it.
How can a place as this, miss having an
accessible download manager? Wow. Isn't that
their business? 'shaking head smile'.

Brad
On 1/6/2012  05:22 PM Donna Hill said...