[stylist] Feedback request on writing exercise

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Wed Jan 11 13:49:55 UTC 2012

Hey Brad,

I didn't find any glaring errors in your text (there were a few spacing
errors, but I'm assuming that's because you cut and pasted it and the
cyber-gremlins had their way with it during the travel from your house to
mine). I don't know anything about B to B trade writing, but this does
strike me as a little too conversational, a little too jocular, which could
be interpreted as unprofessional. I may be off base here, as I said, I don't
know B to B. You do cover all you are supposed to cover, it's very readable,
but I won't be surprised if you lose points for the brownie points
references. Please let us know how it is received by those who matter.

chris