[stylist] Feedback request on writing exercise

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Wed Jan 11 15:11:59 UTC 2012

Chris,

Thanks for the read and ffeedback. Yep the format
gremilins attacked it again. You may be right on
the brownie points, though one focus was to be on
a personal benefit they'd get and how much can
you say about a can-opener  'grin'. Perhaps a bit
conversational for a food manager, though they
aren't the shirt and tie  corporate office type,
he/she probably goes home and plays WOW these
days, hard  to say. One freelancer I've kind of
studied, and have been reading his book, is very
conversational in his writing which has kind of
marked him which is interesting. In fact, the
starting line I had there was based off a bit he
had  in one of his pieces. It's a self directed
course and I need to find an industry feedback
resource for that area of writing yet. But you  have good points.

Brad

On 1/11/2012  07:49 AM Chris Kuell said...