[stylist] Feedback request on writing exercise

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Wed Jan 11 14:58:21 UTC 2012

Brad,
This is excellent. I think the tone is just right. You keep the reader's
interest while addressing their concerns in a conversational manner without
being overly dramatic (if that's the word for ultra-superlative ad copy).
You ought to be able to make some money at this. Please let us know what
grade you get for it.
Donna