[stylist] King Peeley and the Integra teay: Changes writing prompt

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 05:08:42 UTC 2012

I may work on this story more to develop it as more of a "tell"
story, but besides having school I want to also work on other
things, but I have ideas.  Thanks for looking at my story.

The "Integra Tea" is kind of like integrity but the tea is a
symbol for sour water Amina gave Peeley.
Thanks again.
Vejas