[stylist] Another story

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Jun 10 02:39:02 UTC 2012

Wow!  That came to an abrupt end!  That was a very fascinating story.  I
enjoyed it.
Only one thing, I think you wrote "though" instead of "thought" in a few
places.  I just did a read-all of it so can't tell you exactly where they
were.
Barbara

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -- Carl Sandburg