[stylist] Another story

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Mon Jun 11 12:02:51 UTC 2012

Shawn,

This was an entertaining story. You should go through it more carefully
since there are several small mistakes--though instead of thought, and
places where you need a comma, jumped out at me. I like your humor, although
I think it might make it more difficult to place the story. While I don't
read a lot of sci fi and fantasy, I have read a few 'Best of...' and 'Nebula
Award' collections, and I don't remember any of the stories having a light,
humorous style. There must be magazines or ezines out there that do publish
those kinds of stories, so look hard for them. Good luck.

chris