[stylist] 30-second opinion

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Thu Mar 8 00:49:48 UTC 2012

Bill,

That was awesome! It does kind of vary according
to the type of purchase. How people think about
their purchasing decisions is critical to how a
marketer will present it in writing, the style,
tone,  and order of the items listed in my poll.
I'm finding it's close to 50/50 as to price vs
features, which is what i was really looking at.
The other stuff was to not make it obvious and
solicit more of a thoughtful and accurate
response :). So those of you reading who haven't
replied and are thinking about it? You didn't read this haha.

Thanks.

Brad

On 3/7/2012  04:40 PM Cheryl Orgas & William Meeker said...