[stylist] 30-second opinion

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 01:29:13 UTC 2012

Brad, I must be totally honest hear. I can not answer for the average
consumer as I do not remember from my sighted days. Now it is clearly
(pun)  size and color as I need to have my attention caught first. I can
see bright colors and large items even though I do not always know what
they are. Once my attention is caught then I find out what it is and I may
be sold. Otherwise, unless I have a specific thing in mind when I enter a
store I am sure I miss out a lot. Diolch, Eve