[stylist] Does anyone use MAGIC or have experience with it?

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 17:40:23 UTC 2012

Dear Stylist,

I have a Slate & Style reader who is having problems with MAGIC reading
the current Slate & Style issue with the screen-reading portion of the
software. From what I understand, the document opens, but it does not
read any of the text. Does anyone know what the issue could be, or have
suggestions of things to try to make it work? I only have experience
with JAWS, but from what I've always been told, a MS Word doc shouldn't
be a problem for most screenreaders. I'd appreciate any suggestions
here.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: