[stylist] Thank you for your comments. and iinstructions for thetankabun ...

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Fri May 4 02:36:00 UTC 2012

I don't think we've ever kept count, Jackie... I have  used it extensively
and I know are using it now. I'll have to check with him to  see if he can
help me document it. Thank you for the info!
I'd love to see and also the criteria.  I  actually wrote a sonnet today.
It's one of the variations on a French  sonnet which I love because the
volta is located before the last quatrain making  it part of the ending sestet.
Myrna

In a message dated 5/3/2012 9:26:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time,