[stylist] Eve's Writing prompt

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 18:31:06 UTC 2012

Chris, First I agree that that should have been a comma and do not know why
it isn't. Now; (semi-colon meant) I have no idea what an op-ed is. That is
my issue. I write things that come out of me and do not know what they are
(if they in fact need to be labeled). I just write. I heard talk of essays
and thought that sounded the best label. That does not mean I was striving
to write an essay. It just means I do not know what you writer people would
call it. haha  Well, thanks for reading. Eve