[stylist] pdf

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 22:38:06 UTC 2012

My understanding has always been that it will not work because it can not
work. You can not read a picture and that is what a graphic is. If there is
a program/app/whatever that takes the written words from graphics and
transfers them to text then it is wonderful. Have not had chance to check
link yet, but I will. Eve